Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Advice in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2018
Hey everyone, I am really needing some advice!

I am a level 31 myth wizard who is currently in the cave of solitude. So far, I have been struggling a bit throughout this world because there is a lot of myth minions and they like to shield with their storm shields before I get the chance to use my convert spell.
Also, any advice on deck setup and gear? So far, I have been using this following:

-prince's peridot deck
-helmet of zeus' will
-zeus' armor of supremacy
-boots of zeus' lore
-sky iron hasta
-corsair's dirk
-spike's amulet of smiting
-band of history

Any help would be appreciated! :)
Emmaline, 31

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay,

So your gear here seems fine.

I noticed you mentioned nothing about your pet?

Your pet is also an intricate part of your gear makeup too as it affects your stats. I suggest beginning the process of getting a solid myth pet by visiting the hatchmaking kiosk inside the Pet Pavilion.

What I do recommend though is tweaking your deck a little and visiting the bazaar.

Also, if you haven't already, train the spell feint (death; level 26).

At the bazaar, buy the following treasures:

Mass Myth Prisms
Myth Prisms
Strongs/Giants/Monstrous
Mythblades
Feints
Pierces

Now, on to the strategy.

Here, it is key you have a small deck just for these mob battles.
In your side deck, toss a few of the mass myth prisms inside (if more than one enemy is myth), otherwise, have your enchants, a blade or so and a feint stocked inside the side deck.

In your main deck, have a few hummongofrogs, Mythblades, a spiritual blade or two, a troll and a cyclops card. That's it. (Have feint for boss battles)

The key here is to discard (when facing multiple myth mobs) and to draw and use your prism right away. If they shield, don't worry about it.

Blade up, enchant your hummongofrog and attack. The mob with the shield will of course survive, here, you can toss a feint around it and attack with an enchanted cyclops.

Don't be too concerned about their resists at this point. It's only about 30% or so, you can still damage them with the right enchants and a feint.

Myth bosses are different and require the convert to be placed on them immediately. You can also pack a pierce or so in your side deck to break any shields they might have (you're myth!, that's what you do).

Simple and to the point.

Post if you've anymore queries.

Good Luck!