Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
Hello fellow wizards!

I am thinking about creating a new wizard soon and was wondering if any of you could help me out on what wands i should be using for certain parts of the game or level zones.

Thanks!

Administrator
Novairan on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards!

I am thinking about creating a new wizard soon and was wondering if any of you could help me out on what wands i should be using for certain parts of the game or level zones.

Thanks!
Which school are you thinking of learning?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
For the early part of the game (up to lvl 30), you can go for a pack wand or something if you wish, anything that gives an extra pip but its not needed. I believe you will get pip wands from drops but I can't quite remember. At level 30, run Mount olympus for the Sky iron hasta. You will carry this until level 60, where I would recommend the professor hoard wand. At level 90 you can run tartarus for the hades wand, upgrade the professor wand, or go for the jack hallow wand depending on what build you are going for. At level 100 the darkmoor malistaire wand is good for pvp. But there are many pack wands that you can use, again depending on school. The terror hoard wand is good for the elemental schools as well as the professor wand again. At max there are a lot of wands to choose from depending on your school and I would recommend doing research before choosing. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
Well, i have tried myth, and i am getting the hang of it, death doesn't really suite my fancy, i am particularly interested in these schools:

Balance
Fire
Life

Any feedback on what wands to use as i approach between level 60ish to 130 would be appreciated!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Novairan on Aug 9, 2019 wrote:
Well, i have tried myth, and i am getting the hang of it, death doesn't really suite my fancy, i am particularly interested in these schools:

Balance
Fire
Life

Any feedback on what wands to use as i approach between level 60ish to 130 would be appreciated!
Are you interested in using Jade set ups for your life?