Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long does transferring characters take?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
I just sent the email to support giving them the Destination and Source accounts, and all criteria are met. How long does the transfer take, will support let me know or will I just have to log in and find out?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
You can do that???

Sack

"Don't be afraid of who you are."

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SethTheBurningMena... on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
I just sent the email to support giving them the Destination and Source accounts, and all criteria are met. How long does the transfer take, will support let me know or will I just have to log in and find out?
It will probably be done before this reply goes through moderation...but if it takes a wee bit longer just be patient because with test realm going on they could be more busy than usual. As long as you got the confirmation email letting you know they got your message just keep an eye on your emails in case they need more info or hang tight for them having time to do it. Any minute now

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
KI Support Team usually responds letting you know if the transfer is at first possible.

If it is, then the process can be as quick as an hour or maybe a bit later; up to a couple hours or maybe days.

It greatly assists them when you provide as much info about your account (except password) and wizard(s) as possible.