Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Advice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2018
Hey there everyone, I have a question that I would love everyone's thoughts on! I am a wizard who just made it to Krokotopia after having the quest for a while but decided to participate in side questing in Wizard City first.

Normally, my wizards make it to this world without issues at around level 10, but I know storm struggles a bit due to health and accuracy in the early worlds of the game. When would be the best to officially begin Krokotopia as a storm?

Yes, I mentioned that I have done side questing in Wizard City, however, would it still be necessary to do them in this area, too?

*I have done every quest in Unicorn Way, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, Crab Alley, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Brecken, 16

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
aprilrayneee19 on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
Hey there everyone, I have a question that I would love everyone's thoughts on! I am a wizard who just made it to Krokotopia after having the quest for a while but decided to participate in side questing in Wizard City first.

Normally, my wizards make it to this world without issues at around level 10, but I know storm struggles a bit due to health and accuracy in the early worlds of the game. When would be the best to officially begin Krokotopia as a storm?

Yes, I mentioned that I have done side questing in Wizard City, however, would it still be necessary to do them in this area, too?

*I have done every quest in Unicorn Way, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, Crab Alley, etc.

Brecken, 16
Hi Brecken,

Ok, not very 'technical' advice but I'd just go for it and if I found the main quest was too tricky then I'd go back to do a few sides to level up more

If that happens I'd look at whether I could do GH/WT and if not then I'd look at the highest XP sides I could do and get that XP to level up.

I didn't find storm too difficult to solo and think you might be worrying prematurely when you can actually do it fine as you are...and worst case, you find it too difficult/frustrating and that is a great time to check out some sides to level up.

That's just how I do it, but it works well enough for me so you might like that route too

PS. I check the quest trees to make sure I don't miss training point / spell / pet quests because they're cool. Just search online: W101 Krokotopia Quest Tree. This will help you find it and just change out the world as you progress eg W101 Marleybone Quest Tree.

I hope this helps! Happy questing!

Community Leader
As a storm in Krokatopia, I would say just remember your hitting power. At the lower levels, the storm accuracy could potentially be a problem, but as long as you are cautious con how low you are ok with your health getting in battle, you should be fine to take on Krokatopia as a storm. There will probably be some moments where you may have to pixie more than once when soloing a harder boss, however you should be fine. Good luck!

John Seablood lvl 128 Storm from 2010

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
aprilrayneee19 on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:

Brecken, 16
great question, i'd say depends on yo're gear. and do the krok side quests! no such thing as too much XP, but side quests are annoying lol. and they are important!!! and good luck :)