Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to use any sigils in the Drake Hatchery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
So, aside from defeating Malistaire, getting a couple books, and finding a single rose, I have finished Dragonspyre entirely. The problem I'm currently facing is that I apparently missed a book in the Drake Hatchery. I went there just now to try to get it (after having looked up where it was) only to find that not only are there no bosses showing on my map, all the sigils for all the towers are grayed out and unusable. But I have been in here before and finished the area, so why can't I fight the boss again to get the book I need? Why can't I fight in any of the towers here anymore? Does anyone know?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
KymmaTheRaven on May 23, 2019 wrote:
So, aside from defeating Malistaire, getting a couple books, and finding a single rose, I have finished Dragonspyre entirely. The problem I'm currently facing is that I apparently missed a book in the Drake Hatchery. I went there just now to try to get it (after having looked up where it was) only to find that not only are there no bosses showing on my map, all the sigils for all the towers are grayed out and unusable. But I have been in here before and finished the area, so why can't I fight the boss again to get the book I need? Why can't I fight in any of the towers here anymore? Does anyone know?
A lot of the books are hidden behind side quest bosses, so you are probably missing one of those.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Maybe try restarting your game?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Is it the one in Homunculus' Tower? To get the quest for the Giant Homunculus we have to speak Sunbrand (the dragon just up and around the corner from the tower.

He will give you the following quests:

Save The Drakes
Soul Winger
Cry Freedom (which gives you access to the tower)

then Charmed to Meet You (if you just want to finish up that entire quest line).

I hope this helps!

PS. If you have done these quests and the sigil is not lit, try jumping on it anyway because some of us have been experiencing unlit sigils we can still enter. I think the light bulb in some them broke