Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player in need of friends!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Hello, all! I’m Jasmine Pixieblossom and I’m returning to W101 after many years. I left when the level cap had just been raised from 50, when Celestia came out. I’m currently level 56 and need some friends to help me grind and get through dungeons! The team-up function usually isn’t very fruitful when I try to use it since I’m currently grinding sidequests in Marleybone and Dragonspyre while I have main quests for Grizzleheim and Celestia. Feel free to contact me on twitter or leave a comment here to let me know if you want to grind with me!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back Jasmine!

Please feel free to leave any questions/concerns/queries you may have here!

One of us will be swift to respond/assist if we can.

Also,

A lot has changed since you last played, so catch yourself up with the game update notes here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome back!

When I am online and not helping my kids, I am willing to quest along with you.

Christopher Ghoststalker is a level 46 Death Wizard currently finishing up Grizzlehiem and ready to enter Dragonspyre

Steven Ghoststalker is level 130 Life wizard with some Aquila and side quests in Empyrea left to do.

Let me know if you are interested.

Steven & Christopher
The Ghoststalker Brothers

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Greetings Jasmine, I am a returning player as well after many years i have a death wizard (saria shadowpear level 114 and I haven't beat World Mirage yet) I have a myth wizard( Sestiva level 42 currently working on DragonSpyre and Grizzlehiem). I am a little rusty at this game but if you need help or friends or help I am usually on in the mornings eastern time Welcome back to good old Wizard 101 !!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I wish there was something like... a place in the spiral people could go who wanted questing buddies :)

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
SparkleTude on Mar 16, 2019 wrote:
I wish there was something like... a place in the spiral people could go who wanted questing buddies :)

Like a tavern in the commons that served root beer.

S Gs

Survivor
Apr 15, 2018
Sure Jasmine welcome back you can add me..I am a Storm Wizard..

Survivor
Apr 15, 2018
I'm under Christopher Bluestone jasmine you can add me Welcome back.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Hey, I have a myth wizard whose pretty close to your level (53)! I'd love to know if I could catch you in game at all. I haven't finished up all the worlds completely (I have sides in Mooshu, Marleybone, Dragonspyre) and I've got the main questline in Celestia at the moment. Grinding out for level 54 to get my crafted gear on that I made on my fire. If you'd like to meet up sometime I'd be totally in

See you in the spiral!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Area51Alien on Mar 19, 2019 wrote:
Like a tavern in the commons that served root beer.

S Gs
I'm there if they have root beer!

Survivor
Oct 09, 2018
Hi Jasmin.this is Jasmin rainbowblood. if you need a partner i will help i am a level 72 fire and have no prob helping others. so feel free adding me.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2019
i was wondering if anyone would like to start a new character with me. im a returning player for a couple of years just bought a membership for the first time and just would like to play this game again