Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How the heck is this possible?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
So, somehow, I’m not complaining though, I have managed to get a double damage, triple crit pet. I hatched the pet Victoria helped me with, with an Ornery Kookaburra. My pet had mana and accuracy and the Kookaburra had crit and damage. Was I just lucky or???

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
So, somehow, I’m not complaining though, I have managed to get a double damage, triple crit pet. I hatched the pet Victoria helped me with, with an Ornery Kookaburra. My pet had mana and accuracy and the Kookaburra had crit and damage. Was I just lucky or???
Woohoo!! 2 hatches from the mana and accuracy pet to get trip crit, double damage is really lucky

You may have had some damage/criticals in your pool, then got some from mine and then the rest from the kook. It's really good that you got the 'right' ones and manifested a combo you like

It's always good to hear when pets go well

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Even though your pet had mana and accuracy talents showing, there are other talents in it's pool. Even though the chances may be better for your new pet to get the parent's displayed talents, it's child still has a chance to get some of the hidden talents from the parent. It sounds like that is what happened with your new pet.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 8, 2019 wrote:
What!? That is the pet of my dreams!!! Your pet is uncomparable! Congrats!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Thanks guys. With your help I’m one step closer to me understanding the magic of hatching.
Look it Light, if you want, we could hatch together sometime?