Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
I am level 50 (Life character) and I don't have the dryad nor the rebirth spell and as far as I know, my life teacher doesn't have any quests that involve me getting those spells. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong, and/or how to fix it?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In addition to being level locked, the spells you're exposed to by your school professor are also spell locked. Meaning, to be able to learn new spells, you must have learned the spell before.

The quest Nature's Lock introduces you to the journey you'll take to learn Dyrad.

Learning the spell is required to learn Rebirth at level 48.

But, even before that, did you complete the quest My Re-Generation that involves you defeating Freddy Nine Lives nine times?

If you did, then you should've learned Regenerate, thus allowing you to complete future school quests.

However, if you did not do this, then there's your issue.

On another note, double check your spellbook to see if you've the spells trained already.

If not, and you already know Regenerate, then the final option is to contact KI about it enlisting all possible details.

support@wizard101.com

P.S - If you used the Level 50 Elixir, all school quests will be skipped and the spells be enlisted within your spellbook up to level 50.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jackie Chang on Jan 4, 2019 wrote:
I am level 50 (Life character) and I don't have the dryad nor the rebirth spell and as far as I know, my life teacher doesn't have any quests that involve me getting those spells. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong, and/or how to fix it?
I'm guessing from 'my life teacher doesn't have any quests that involve me getting those spells' that she does have quests for you and they're just not showing as rewarding the spells. Do ALL the quests she gives you! They are the quests that lead you to your spell quests and the spells

I just did these on my noob life wiz and they send you all over the place so expect this to take a while to complete. Be patient and stick with it, the spells are worth it!

Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2016
Jackie Chang on Jan 4, 2019 wrote:
Have you done the level 12, 18 , 28 spell quests yet? Those are required for rebirth.

Level 12- Nature's wrath

Level 18- Life sprite guardian

Level 28- Regenerate

Check if you got the required spells, if you missed some then do the quests immediately.

- Alicia D., level 39