Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Reward Side Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Hi everyone! I have been seeing many people far above me in terms of levels on the same story quest as me. I know for sure they have been side questing. I only do the zeke side quests and side quests that give high xp or training points or pets and also do crafting slot quests(novice,apprentice,legendary). I don't even have trouble questing in story at my level. People around me say to do side quests and some say especially the low rewarding ones. I don't see a point in the low xp quests so I dont do them.
Do you guys think I should do low reward side quests over the story and high reward side quests? I personally dont think so since it is just for fun and i just want to see the storyline.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, I always tend to advocate to doing Sides; many tend to lead to school spells and some to school pets.

I also always add that if you're a solo quester, it's even more important to do sides as you'd want to be one step a ahead of the game in terms of difficulty levels.

So, I implore you to do Grizzleheim (don't let the low xp bother you too much). By doing the side world, you'll eventually unlock great rewards for yourself such as the ones I highlighted to earlier.

Plus, sides can often add to your overall experiences of the game; don't deny yourself that.

Wysteria is also a good world to do while you're an adept as the experience garnered here is quite high.