Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connecting in game

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Simply because this deserves it's own topic as opposed to being an off-shoot of the "Crowns Event" topic.

It has been attempted before to various degrees of success.

Steven Ghoststalker will be by the dock in the Commons, Realm Greyrose this Saturday Dec 1. Sometime between 1 and 1:30 pm (CST). I cannot give more precise figures becasue it depends on how quickly I finish work for the day.

If you are interested, please reply and let me know who to look for.

Steven Ghoststalker
130 - Yes I did save the Spiral last night. (Couldn't have done it without the help of my questing partner.)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Area51Alien on Nov 26, 2018 wrote:
Simply because this deserves it's own topic as opposed to being an off-shoot of the "Crowns Event" topic.

It has been attempted before to various degrees of success.

Steven Ghoststalker will be by the dock in the Commons, Realm Greyrose this Saturday Dec 1. Sometime between 1 and 1:30 pm (CST). I cannot give more precise figures becasue it depends on how quickly I finish work for the day.

If you are interested, please reply and let me know who to look for.

Steven Ghoststalker
130 - Yes I did save the Spiral last night. (Couldn't have done it without the help of my questing partner.)
Count me in! Should I bring the wizard I'm questing or a higher level who will be more use for dungeons etc?

I'll find you...I'll be the fake-noob (stitched) jumping like a dafty!

See you soon!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 26, 2018 wrote:
Count me in! Should I bring the wizard I'm questing or a higher level who will be more use for dungeons etc?

I'll find you...I'll be the fake-noob (stitched) jumping like a dafty!

See you soon!
If we have time, we can do a meet and swap and I can introduce you to my low level Death Wizard as well.

So, both essentially

S Gs

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Hey! I have you both friended on Blaze Fireweave, so I can help get you guys connected if you haven't already.

Blaze Fireweave

Daniel Starblood50

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Area51Alien on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:
Glad we got to meet up.

S Gs
Totally...and it was quite the family gathering with Blaze joining us too! It's lovely to be connect to you both and I look forward to us spending time together and doing some fun things! I feel really lucky to be friends with you guys, you're such lovely people!

See you soon!