Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Kingsisle,

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
I have been playing Wizard101 for four years and it has positively influenced my life in many ways. I have made many friends over the years and the game has brought me a lot of joy and happiness.

I just wanted to take the time to say that to the creators of this amazing game. I really love it so much. I play it almost every day if I have time. I will never forget the memories that Wizard101 has brought me.

I can't believe it's been ten years since Wizard101 was created. This is a big milestone that the game has reached. Congratulations to Kingsisle for putting such hard work into this game and and are still updating it after ten years.

To each of the denizens of the Spiral,
Thank you and Happy Decaversary

Administrator
FluffyMarycorphus on Sep 2, 2018 wrote:
I have been playing Wizard101 for four years and it has positively influenced my life in many ways. I have made many friends over the years and the game has brought me a lot of joy and happiness.

I just wanted to take the time to say that to the creators of this amazing game. I really love it so much. I play it almost every day if I have time. I will never forget the memories that Wizard101 has brought me.

I can't believe it's been ten years since Wizard101 was created. This is a big milestone that the game has reached. Congratulations to Kingsisle for putting such hard work into this game and and are still updating it after ten years.

To each of the denizens of the Spiral,
Thank you and Happy Decaversary
Hi FluffyMarycorphus!

Congrats on for exciting years in the game! We're so glad that you are with us on this journey.

See you in the Spiral!