Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the ice vault in krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2018
when i am in the dungeon in the second lock area it bugged there was no nothing to be able to unlock...... is it a bug or server issue?

Survivor
Aug 09, 2018
I can’t get in to vault of ice is there something I need to do besides get the scroll and book first?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
skatha1 on Sep 1, 2018 wrote:
when i am in the dungeon in the second lock area it bugged there was no nothing to be able to unlock...... is it a bug or server issue?
When you go into the Vault of Ice, you will have to fight three banshee guardians, each with her own puzzle to solve. As each puzzle is solved, you will hear the lock break. Each guardian has her own little room.

If one of the locks didn't seem to work, it's possible you either lost connection, didn't solve the puzzle, or took a wrong turn and didn't find the right areas to fight all three banshee guardians.

To not get confused in there and make sure I find all the guardians, I tend to go strictly counter-clockwise. That is, I always take a right turn when leaving one battle and going on to the next. Go past the main boss, who is locked behind a door, and take a sharp right. Keep going until you find the first guardian. Fight her, solve her puzzle. When leaving her, again, take a sharp right and keep to the right side wall. That will lead you to the next guardian.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
i am also having an issue i beat the second guardian and didnt get any clue or puzzle to solve i beat the 3rd one and got it but the door is still locked and no puzzle anywhere to solve, what do i do. i really dont want to start over

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
i just left it and re entered it and it finally worked

Survivor
May 06, 2015
I cant get the first lock to unlock I've tried every possible combination I could think of and there is only four obelisks no switch or lever that can I find is this a bug or server issue

Survivor
Oct 14, 2018
I need to know what the three puzzles are. I've tried everything suggested and none have worked.