Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kroktopia crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
So i am trying to do the crafting quests so i can craft this wand and when i got to the person giving the crafting quest in kroktopia it was already taken by me i guess and it was already grey. So i craft the rings and go to him thinking i will move on to marleybone and crafting wasn't that hard in the first place. i get to him and he has a bag over his head and won't let me turn in the quest. When i click on the quest he should of gave to me it says "Speak with me if you would like to know the ways of crafting". The quest name is Ring In The New. Also i think it may be like this for every crafting quest. Please help.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Look in your quest log and see what is the name of the actual crafting quest you have there.

Wulyam will ask you to make two rings (Ring of Insight); then he will ask you to make two athames (Poinards of Gallantry).

https://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-crafting-guides/crafting-quest-guide-krokotopia/

Be sure that you craft TWO of each, and be sure that both rings are in your backpack when you go to Wulyam. If you sold the rings before turning them in, go to the Bazaar and buy back the two rings. After Wulyam accepts the rings, he'll tell you to craft the two athames.

Once you finish Wulyam's two crafting assignments, he'll refer you to Felicia Worthington in Marleybone.

https://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-crafting-guides/crafting-quest-guide-marleybone-wizard101/

So basically, my suggestion is to check your quest log and zero in on the actual crafting quest that you currently have. Then be sure you follow directions perfectly.

Alia Misthaven