Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to explain basic pve to someone.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
My sister is 7 years older than me, and has played this game many times before. Only recently did she get back into it, which I was glad about. However, whenever we quest together, I've noticed her terrible, terrible pve habits. She has a lvl 35 Life wizard in Krokotopia. I have a lvl 35 Death in Dragonspyre. She instantly did Grizz, side quests, Wysteria, etc., and never even finished Krok. That's not that bad, but when her fighting habits impact questing time I give to her, it's really inefficient. Let me explain. She never uses any types of blades or traps, and she spams 1-pip spells. Most of the time, they aren't even life spells. She spams 1-pip ice, myth, fire, and balance spells. I sometimes tell her to save up her pips, but she never understands and always gets upset. I know a lot about the game, since I have a few high lvl characters, up to lvl 87. Her gear is absurdly awful, and she is constantly asking me for help. She never understands cheats, and has spent hours trying to defeat a boss that I, at the same lvl, defeat in one attempt.

My question is how can I properly explain everything without her getting upset at me? How can I make it simple to understand, etc.? Thank you! :)