Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrutinize This Theory: The Wizard's True Enemy

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
To explain this theory about the future, we must begin in the past. Raven and Spider created the First World, and at this time they were in love. However, for reasons I am unaware of, Raven locked up Spider in the Black Hole. So as we see here, Raven is the first person to do a bad thing. She betrayed the trust of Spider, thus ending the relationship.

Now, think about what has happened here. Raven and Spider loved each other, and Raven betrayed Spider and ended the relationship. What is the most common form of betrayal in relationships that usually ends them? Cheating. I believe Raven locking Spider up represents this.

When Spider is released, he is out for revenge, and he has probably gone insane. Think about it. Prisoners in solitary confinement can go insane after 24 hours, but Spider has been in solitary confinement since around the time of the creation of the First World. It's confirmed, Spider is a madman.

Both Raven and Spider committed wrongdoing. They have been blinded by it, slowly bending to the destruction of the other, or at least memories of such. Both Raven and Spider are clouded by anger. Neither of them is the villain, rather, divorce is the villain of the third arc. Our wizard didn't defeat Spider at the end of Mirage because in a way, Spider is our father. A child needs both of their parents. So if divorce truly is the villain, the only way to defeat it is for Raven and Spider to fall in love again.

Wouldn't that be a great ending for the Third Arc?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
This theory is a work in progress, so I am open to criticisms, as they can help adapt this theory to be more accurate.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Fable Finder on May 26, 2018 wrote:
To explain this theory about the future, we must begin in the past. Raven and Spider created the First World, and at this time they were in love. However, for reasons I am unaware of, Raven locked up Spider in the Black Hole. So as we see here, Raven is the first person to do a bad thing. She betrayed the trust of Spider, thus ending the relationship.

Now, think about what has happened here. Raven and Spider loved each other, and Raven betrayed Spider and ended the relationship. What is the most common form of betrayal in relationships that usually ends them? Cheating. I believe Raven locking Spider up represents this.

When Spider is released, he is out for revenge, and he has probably gone insane. Think about it. Prisoners in solitary confinement can go insane after 24 hours, but Spider has been in solitary confinement since around the time of the creation of the First World. It's confirmed, Spider is a madman.

Both Raven and Spider committed wrongdoing. They have been blinded by it, slowly bending to the destruction of the other, or at least memories of such. Both Raven and Spider are clouded by anger. Neither of them is the villain, rather, divorce is the villain of the third arc. Our wizard didn't defeat Spider at the end of Mirage because in a way, Spider is our father. A child needs both of their parents. So if divorce truly is the villain, the only way to defeat it is for Raven and Spider to fall in love again.

Wouldn't that be a great ending for the Third Arc?
I don't believe they were ever in a relationship. it is confirmed in mirage that spider had feeling for raven but I think this very one sided. raven locked spider in the hole because he created shadow magic and raven detested this because of how chaotic it was. all of this does need to be further expanded upon so there is room for more revelations and stuff but as it is I don't think either one of them currently loves the other.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
the awesome pyroma... on May 27, 2018 wrote:
I don't believe they were ever in a relationship. it is confirmed in mirage that spider had feeling for raven but I think this very one sided. raven locked spider in the hole because he created shadow magic and raven detested this because of how chaotic it was. all of this does need to be further expanded upon so there is room for more revelations and stuff but as it is I don't think either one of them currently loves the other.
Not in the present, but they were in love in the past. The Khrysalis orb quest confirms this.