Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Monster Mash ever be a craftable spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I strongly suggest that Kingisle makes Monster Mash a craftable spell. I have been playing Wizard101 primarily on my Death for a very long time now and many people including I think that Death pvp is at its lowest point possible right now. I think that Monster Mash can help the death school dramatically. Death currently does not have a low pip spell that punishes the target with a weakness or a stun besides Winged Sorrow which requires a shadow pip. I think Monster Mash with at least 415-500 damage for 6 pips can help bring death pvp back to what it once was. Of course people will say that it is overly powerful because of the beguile effect but remember you can't attack the target while they are beguiled and the target can still heal or blade stack themselves as for death wizards which rely heavily on blades leaves a perfect opportunity to blade themselves and prepare to hit the next round. The 6 pips and considerably lower damage helps balance the spell so that Death wizards won't be able to spam it every round and will have to use the spell wisely. It can also be a game changer for 2v2 or higher because using the spell on a healer or an offensive player can sabotage their play and will have to force them to try different strategy's therefore making Death a powerful force in pvp. Hope you guys including Kingsisle takes this into consideration. I would very much love to be able to craft this spell some day.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Yes, death wizards do need a spell that puts a debuff after a sucessful attack, but headless horseman already takes the cake for a 4 pip spell that does great damage. Maybe make it a lower or higher pip spell though.