Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cabal Boots Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
So I've been trying to get the cabal boots for life from gannon for about 3 days now and it seems like the game will not give you the gear relative to your school only the one's for other schools. I've collected every single piece of cabal gear from gannon now except a life hat, robe, or boots and i'm unsure if this is a glitch or not. Is anyone else running into a similar problem because if I am doing something wrong then it wasn't made clear enough to me what I was doing wrong

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I haven't had a problem with it at all. As a suggestion, when you farm the dungeon for them, you don't have to fight the boss for them. Do the two battles and run back out and go back in. This will make it easier.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
It may be harder to get your schools gear its just luck. I've seen that same problem with my death, just keep trying and you'll get them eventually.

~Natalie lvl 125
~Natalie lvl 49

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
try farming crusher she drops them I think its a better drop rating and maybe farm sani-boss

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello Wizard! I too have had your same problem, except it was the life hat. Drop rates are 100% random. Some tougher bosses will only drop to you school. If you are fighting a boss that drops different schools, you never have more of a chance to get a certain school than others, it is just 7 times more rare to get what you want!

Keep trying young wizard!