Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
I think there are a few ways to improve Wizard101.

1. One thing I have always wanted to see was a night/day feature in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and several other worlds that fit well with the feature.
  2. Updating the commons would be something else I think would look really great as it makes the area more visually appealing considering that's where a lot of people spend there time whenever they talk to other wizards.
  3. Add a 7th character slot so people can have a wizard of every school.
  4. In the character selection screen, once you click on a wizard, the background turns into a theme for the school that the wizard is in. I know people spend less than 30 seconds here, but it would still be a nice little add-on into the game.
  5. A New Side World: We have Wysteria at level 25 and Grizzleheim at level 20/40. Adding a new side world for level 100+ would be really fun to do while we wait for the upcoming part 2 of Empyrea. An idea I specifically have for a new side world is related to Pirate101. I think Skull Island, Cool Ranch, and/or Valencia should eventually be included into Wizard101, like Marleybone and Mooshu were added into Pirate101.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2017
ye i think that the drop rate for reagents should be increased