Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Picking Up The Pieces

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2016
Hi, I'ma lvl. 45 Master Sorcerer who needs help on one of the steps in the quest, "Picking Up The Pieces". I'm at the step where you defeat Shadow Weavers in Vesna's Lair in the Crucible and am having quite the difficulty defeating them. Will someone be willing to assist me?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try these tips.

Deck - For quick mob battles like this, I suggest having a small deck with few hits and charms. The deck should compose of couple AoE's (Sandstorm), Blades (Balance Blade), Traps if you may need them (Hexes), Shields (Elemental/Spiritual), Hits (Spectral Blast) and maybe a few heals (Helping Hands).

Gear - Your gear is important. At this point in the game, gear from Mount Olympus can prove very useful. Try farming for it and also the wand that's given by completing the quest.

Shadow Reavers - Don't worry if these guys are balance. Don't let that dither you (Their strongest spells are Evil Snowman and Sandstorm). You can try the Sandstorm technique mentioned above (doesn't matter if they resists, couple hits and they will go down) or you can hit them both using bladed spectral blasts.

Enchant your hits - Enchant your hits with spells (treasures) such as tough, strong, monstrous etc. (all available at Bazaar). This greatly helps in the damage output of your spells!

Pet - Try working on a pet from now. A solid one usually has characteristics of general resistances for example.

Don't Give Up - This is never an option. Sure, taking a break sometimes can help (go outside, drink some water :) ) but don't allow things/battles to frustrate you to the point of giving up.