Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else disappointed about the Mirage pets?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I just got the Myth one and I was so disappointed in it . . . like anyone would want that thing following them around.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
cardorarla on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
I just got the Myth one and I was so disappointed in it . . . like anyone would want that thing following them around.
Are you talking about the new school pets? I completely agree, I hate the looks of my gulture! Hey, guys, just because I'm a necromancer doesn't mean I want some ugly, undead creature around me!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
LOL, I agree. The Myth and Ice pets are kind of, um... not aesthetically pleasing.

My Fire has the pet Raging Bull or whatever. I call it the Taco 'cause that's exactly what it looks like. My Balance pet is the Opossum and at least it's kinda 'ugly-cute.'

My Life is nowhere near getting the Kookaburra, but that, at least, is a level 118 pet that I'm actually looking forward to earning. Very cute and with useful cards.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
May 11, 2013
Freshta on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
LOL, I agree. The Myth and Ice pets are kind of, um... not aesthetically pleasing.

My Fire has the pet Raging Bull or whatever. I call it the Taco 'cause that's exactly what it looks like. My Balance pet is the Opossum and at least it's kinda 'ugly-cute.'

My Life is nowhere near getting the Kookaburra, but that, at least, is a level 118 pet that I'm actually looking forward to earning. Very cute and with useful cards.

Alia Misthaven
"Opossum and at least it's kinda 'ugly-cute.'
the only thing that rat is ugly road kill waiting to happen, and are you blind because the bull does not look anything like a taco, maybe go and look up tacos to see the difference.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Death keeps getting stuff like avenging fossil and skeletal dragon which to me makes no sense. I would rather have witch or werewolf spells.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I have to say that I am not disappointed. The Wandering Eye I have waited a while for, mostly to try to get the hybrid. I think maybe that was part of the goal or direction or whatever of these 118 pets. All of them have hybrid capability, and a new talent ability or card which doesn't exist in the parents. I don't know a Myth wizard could call themselves such, if after successfully getting the hybrid hatch (and Death peeps want the hatch too, for they can get the Gloomy Eye) and training the Ghulture (you didn't like the Eye, now you have a Ghulture) to Ancient, you get Bewilder (a mass myth trap). I think it's cool that some of the hybrid hatches produce one of two hybrids. I'm playing more now than I ever have.