Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor: Needs Stricter Punishment For Leaving

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
**Assuming the Wizard City thread is also for Castle Darkmoor**

I am tired of people constantly leaving the Darkmoor instance because the first battle took so long or whatever. Its annoying a waste of my time, I wasted 2 days of my membership for nothing. Just for Darkmoor there needs to be stricter laws.

What a punishment could be is that the FIRST person to leave your team cannot enter the Darkmoor instance AT ALL for 20-30 minutes. 10 minutes just for team up isnt enough.

Valdus SC Level 101 "Backlash Is Like your Child you have to take damage for the extra stats to be born"

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
nirvair150 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
**Assuming the Wizard City thread is also for Castle Darkmoor**

I am tired of people constantly leaving the Darkmoor instance because the first battle took so long or whatever. Its annoying a waste of my time, I wasted 2 days of my membership for nothing. Just for Darkmoor there needs to be stricter laws.

What a punishment could be is that the FIRST person to leave your team cannot enter the Darkmoor instance AT ALL for 20-30 minutes. 10 minutes just for team up isnt enough.

Valdus SC Level 101 "Backlash Is Like your Child you have to take damage for the extra stats to be born"
(you probably should have put this in ravenwood commons) while it is extremely annoying getting abandoned by your team there are some scenarios where having that might make it difficult.

1. what if they left to refill there health quickly and are coming back?

2. what if a group of friends is just farming Yevengy for the athame will they have to wait that long just to do another run?

I agree with you and know first hand just how bad it is getting ditched by a crucial team member but this needs to be thought out a little more.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
(you probably should have put this in ravenwood commons) while it is extremely annoying getting abandoned by your team there are some scenarios where having that might make it difficult.

1. what if they left to refill there health quickly and are coming back?

2. what if a group of friends is just farming Yevengy for the athame will they have to wait that long just to do another run?

I agree with you and know first hand just how bad it is getting ditched by a crucial team member but this needs to be thought out a little more.
1. then they really did not leave

2.if planning on leaving do not use team up go to the entry and go in using x..if it is group of friends then they know when /how to meet

3. the only acceptable leaving is internet disconnect, or game malfunction, or emergency

4. it is a long dungeon do not go in without enough time (and health and potions)