Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Set of Shadow Spell Ideas (With Reasons)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
There are probably a lot of these "New Spell Ideas" stuff but hear me out. With the upcoming update, they should make these spells that would cost 2 pips and 1 shadow pip (assuming a shadow pip is equal to 5 Mana/pips) (comes with reasons) for all the schools and one miscellaneous spell that I think would be nice.

Burden

: -40% Damage to next spell & removes 2 pips to all enemies

Reason: Virulent Plague = 3 pips. Mana Burn = 5 pips. Instead of taking away 3 pips, it only takes away 2 making it worth 4 pips.

Relieve

: Remove 1 D.O.T. & -60% to next incoming (Shield) to all allies

Reason: Cooldown = 2 pips and it removes only 1 tick so if it removes the D.O.T. all together, it should be double the pips which would equal 4. Legion shield = 1 pip x 3 would be 3 pips.

Anguish

: +70% to next incoming (Trap) & -40% to next spell to all enemies

Reason: Feint = 1 pip. Without the trap to self would make it 2 pips (my opinion) and to all would be 4 pips like how a prism (0 pips) would become a mass prism (2 pips). Virulent Plague = 3 pips.

Disable

: -90% Accuracy & +20% to next incoming 3 spells (Trap) to all enemies

Reason: -90% Accuracy is basically a dispel which is 2 pips and to all enemies would make it 4 pips. Windstorm = 1 pip x 3 would be 3 pips (I know there's fuel but I lowered the percent to a Windstorm to make sense of it being to all enemies)

Expose

: Remove all shields (to selected enemy) + stun all enemies for 2 rounds

Reason: Shatter = 3 pips. Blinding Light = 2 pips and if it's 2 rounds, the pips should be doubled to 4 pips.

Gust

: 265 damage (to selected enemy) + remove all blades to all enemies

Reason: Lightning Bat = 2 pips and it does 265 average. Enfeeble = 3 pips. To all would make it 6 pips. This equals 8 pips but storm is always a little ahead when it comes to damage so the extra pip would come from the damage and the spell is basically a 2 pip spell so the damage should be worth 2 pips anyway (I know it might not make sense but to me it somehow does lol).

Fate

: 75 Per Pip Damage to all enemies & 75 Per Pip heal to all allies

Reason: I based it on if the wizard has 4 pips. With 4 pips, the damage is 300 and that's about the same amount as the highest a Blizzard and a Sandstorm will go. In the damage spectrum, Storm is on top, Ice is on the bottom, and Life is closer to Ice so I put it a little above Sandstorm because this DOES cost a shadow pip along with the normal pips. I also just feel bad for Life to not have a proper rank 4 or 5 hit all enemies spell.

Worsen
: -10% to a weakness. It's sort of like the new sun spell for shields that adds 10% to the shield but for Plagues and Infections.

Anyone else have an idea (probably better than mine lol)?

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
For the record, Storm needs either a Stun or a -50 to 90% weakness. Rather than something we already get in 4 spells (Blade Removal: Sirens, Leviathan, Enfeeble itself, and Glowbug Squall.) This is what Storm needs because it is unbalanced in PvP. Espically at lower levels.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Raphael Rodriguez on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
There are probably a lot of these "New Spell Ideas" stuff but hear me out. With the upcoming update, they should make these spells that would cost 2 pips and 1 shadow pip (assuming a shadow pip is equal to 5 Mana/pips) (comes with reasons) for all the schools and one miscellaneous spell that I think would be nice.

Burden

: -40% Damage to next spell & removes 2 pips to all enemies

Reason: Virulent Plague = 3 pips. Mana Burn = 5 pips. Instead of taking away 3 pips, it only takes away 2 making it worth 4 pips.

Relieve

: Remove 1 D.O.T. & -60% to next incoming (Shield) to all allies

Reason: Cooldown = 2 pips and it removes only 1 tick so if it removes the D.O.T. all together, it should be double the pips which would equal 4. Legion shield = 1 pip x 3 would be 3 pips.

Anguish

: +70% to next incoming (Trap) & -40% to next spell to all enemies

Reason: Feint = 1 pip. Without the trap to self would make it 2 pips (my opinion) and to all would be 4 pips like how a prism (0 pips) would become a mass prism (2 pips). Virulent Plague = 3 pips.

Disable

: -90% Accuracy & +20% to next incoming 3 spells (Trap) to all enemies

Reason: -90% Accuracy is basically a dispel which is 2 pips and to all enemies would make it 4 pips. Windstorm = 1 pip x 3 would be 3 pips (I know there's fuel but I lowered the percent to a Windstorm to make sense of it being to all enemies)

Expose

: Remove all shields (to selected enemy) + stun all enemies for 2 rounds

Reason: Shatter = 3 pips. Blinding Light = 2 pips and if it's 2 rounds, the pips should be doubled to 4 pips.

Gust

: 265 damage (to selected enemy) + remove all blades to all enemies

Reason: Lightning Bat = 2 pips and it does 265 average. Enfeeble = 3 pips. To all would make it 6 pips. This equals 8 pips but storm is always a little ahead when it comes to damage so the extra pip would come from the damage and the spell is basically a 2 pip spell so the damage should be worth 2 pips anyway (I know it might not make sense but to me it somehow does lol).

Fate

: 75 Per Pip Damage to all enemies & 75 Per Pip heal to all allies

Reason: I based it on if the wizard has 4 pips. With 4 pips, the damage is 300 and that's about the same amount as the highest a Blizzard and a Sandstorm will go. In the damage spectrum, Storm is on top, Ice is on the bottom, and Life is closer to Ice so I put it a little above Sandstorm because this DOES cost a shadow pip along with the normal pips. I also just feel bad for Life to not have a proper rank 4 or 5 hit all enemies spell.

Worsen
: -10% to a weakness. It's sort of like the new sun spell for shields that adds 10% to the shield but for Plagues and Infections.

Anyone else have an idea (probably better than mine lol)?
This is So Op, that it doesn't even break pvp, It breaks the entire game.