Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hit points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
Don't know if this is where I should put this but it sounded like the best option. I need a little advice on why my hit points are so low. I am a level 74 storm wizard. My hit points are 3084. I have a friend who is lvl 77 and her hit points are over 4000. I have checked equipment and most of it is comparable. ( she has one piece that is 50 points higher than mine). I have checked many other players and I have seen people that are 20 lvls below me with more hit points than me. What's the secret?

Defender
May 16, 2009
Every school has different base statistics when it comes to Health. With that said, Storm has the lowest base health out of all seven schools. Let's take a look at the others, from lowest to highest health.

The format for this chart is as follows:
[School] - [Level 1 Base HP / Level 120 Base HP]
Storm - 400 / 2343
Fire - 425 / 3026
Myth - 425 / 3026
Death - 450 / 3364
Life - 460 / 3714
Balance - 480 / 3686
Ice - 500 / 4204

As you can see, Storm has the lowest amount of health, while the other schools are higher. It simply may be that your friend's school is providing a higher base health value for his equipment to stack on, than you do. There is a good reason Storm has a low amount of health, however. The Storm School very much plays like a glass cannon. You do the most raw damage in the game compared to other schools, but you are more vulnerable to defeat as a trade-off. Though, as long as you take cautionary measures with shields, like Tower Shield and Auras like Fortify and Brace while you are building up blades and traps, you should be fine.

Health Values are found on this page of the wiki if you'd like to view the base hp values of storm for its entire level progression: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Level_Chart#axzz4mPsZXJII

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
xxvTANKvxx on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Don't know if this is where I should put this but it sounded like the best option. I need a little advice on why my hit points are so low. I am a level 74 storm wizard. My hit points are 3084. I have a friend who is lvl 77 and her hit points are over 4000. I have checked equipment and most of it is comparable. ( she has one piece that is 50 points higher than mine). I have checked many other players and I have seen people that are 20 lvls below me with more hit points than me. What's the secret?
All 7 schools are different (or in the case at level 120, they're pretty much all the same). Storm has the lowest health out of all the schools, and Ice has the highest. The health difference will only get larger as you level up, btw.

For example, at level 120, my Storm has 5400 health, while my Ice has 8940. I imagine I'll be reaching 6000 on my Storm at level 130, but it will still be nothing compared to some of the other schools...

This link has a chart of the base health values for all the schools at all the levels.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
Thanks so much for the replies. I have played for a while but have done no research on anything (didn't know I should) so again, thanks.