Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournaments for Pet racing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
The reason why I think this should be implemented:

I feel like this would be a wonderful idea and here is why. I have seen some people who have are experts at pet racing but aren't the best at PVP. Now to me, this shows a problem. If someone struggles to get arena tickets from ranked PVP and tournaments and is mostly good at pet racing you can't really do anything to help your wizard or even your pet itself. I feel like Tournaments for pets would be a great idea to help your wizard improve. Not only this, If you had a really good pet and need those pet snacks that cost a decent amount of arena tickets that actually may take awhile to get, this would help immensely. Now here is another problem that actually is happening to me right now. I have a fire pet that seems to be one of the best if you have the correct stats on it. I got one of the worst stats on it so I got another one. That took 1-2 months to get it to epic so now I have to restart that entire process. Now, of course, I could go buy some and spend even more money at the Bazaar, or I could get lucky with questing which is highly unlucky, I could go to PVP and take a few hours trying to reach at least 400 arena tickets, I could play in tournament which spends estimated 1 hour at minimum and around 3 at maximum, also spending gold, and plenty more. This I would not mind spending gold cause I have at least a chance to win. It also seems to be nowadays nearly impossible to find a ranked derby match. Doing this would help me and other parts of the wizard101 community a lot, making it less time to get arena tickets and also having some fun.

A little extra if you plan to implement it:

You can put teams into this like 2 pets go against __ amount of teams (you decide) and race it out. The scoreboard (or how many points you get for 1st - __) added together. Whoever has the most point at the ends wins, if it comes into a tie they go against each other in a 2v2 battle. You can also do this with friends to make it even more competitive and fun!

Now there isn't really else much to say but any other players who want to add onto it, go ahead! Anyways thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day/night!

Patrick ThunderFist Level 81

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Yes please! I'd love derby tournaments with good rewards.