Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are people like level 30 and in Krok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
Ok, I need advice. Or help, whatever you want to call it. I have read that people were level 35 going into Tomb of Storms. Which I think is a major lie, but either way there are still people close to level 30 going into Krok. So question, how is this possible? Through my vast amount of playthroughs, not once do I think I was ever that high of a level going into Krok. And I have done literally every side quest in Wizard City (including all side streets) and Krokotopia that I could get to at this point, but still am only level 22, just starting the Hall of Champions. So, what's the deal? :)
Should I somehow be a higher level, or am I good where I am at? I am just so confused on how this whole almost level 30 starting Krok is remotely possible. Thanks!

Sarai Fire 22

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SaraiiiiFire on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
Ok, I need advice. Or help, whatever you want to call it. I have read that people were level 35 going into Tomb of Storms. Which I think is a major lie, but either way there are still people close to level 30 going into Krok. So question, how is this possible? Through my vast amount of playthroughs, not once do I think I was ever that high of a level going into Krok. And I have done literally every side quest in Wizard City (including all side streets) and Krokotopia that I could get to at this point, but still am only level 22, just starting the Hall of Champions. So, what's the deal? :)
Should I somehow be a higher level, or am I good where I am at? I am just so confused on how this whole almost level 30 starting Krok is remotely possible. Thanks!

Sarai Fire 22
It depends on how much you actually do in Wizard City. At certain levels you are given the quest to go to places like Grizz and Wysteria. It is also possible that many of those who are level 30 going into Krok, may have actually been F2P for quite some time. It is not impossible to reach that level by constantly doing the same things over multiple times and in come instances, you can actually collect a little more XP by repeating an Instance or Dungeon a 2nd time.

There are some players who will work on Badges given in WC until they complete most of them. Even though you will only get small amounts of XP for constantly battling Undead, Gobblers, Trolls, Cyclops and so on, it is very possible to collect enough XP to level up...

I personally have collected as much as 3,000 XP working on badges for Undead in WC.

Your Level is fine for entering Hall of Champions.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
You are definitely just fine where you are at. If people do housing gauntlets they can at this point add seven levels of experience if they run each gauntlet through twice. My first wizard didn't have a membership for the longest time so she sat and farmed field guards in triton avenue leveling up. I think she was around level thirty when I finally got to Krok. Basically, it's entirely possible to be level 35 in Krok. Is it necessary? Absolutely not.

Moira Stormheart

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
They probably did every single dungeon and quest they could possibly do. They couldve also had a high level friend carry them through many dungeons to accumulate lots and lots of EXP

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I do every single quest in all worlds, so in Krok, I would be level 27 or 28 at the end. I do remember being end of level 25 or beginning of 26 starting through the storm area. If someone is level 30, they may have done Wysteria first. Doing all quests in Wizard City would have a person at level 17 going into Krok.