Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar update

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 06, 2009
I know this has probably been asked before, but can the bazaar be changed so that it automatically toggles the Usable option to selected? It is rather annoying to have to wait 15-20 seconds every time I open up the bazaar while it loads a ton of stuff I can't even use and don't want.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Goldenoak1 on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
I know this has probably been asked before, but can the bazaar be changed so that it automatically toggles the Usable option to selected? It is rather annoying to have to wait 15-20 seconds every time I open up the bazaar while it loads a ton of stuff I can't even use and don't want.
I couldn't agree with this idea more lol.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
JoshStormWiz on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
I couldn't agree with this idea more lol.
Same.

Explorer
May 25, 2016
I agree too, but sometimes I tend to like being able to look at high lvl gear (wants, decks, pendants, rings to be exact) because if I'm lvl 54, but close to lvling up I can buy the gear ahead of time so I can automatically equipt it once I lvl up :)

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
What!?! You want the Bazaar to be more User-Friendly; that's just the kind of crazy talk I love hearing!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
3 things they could do, i see working

1) 5 second delay before it loads everything. time for you to get where ya need

2) a page, like the badges screen, showing all the tabs, click and go

3) as you said, make Usable, auto toggled

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009