Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Daily Assignment

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
February 18th, kill Giant Spider in The Hive in Khrysalis. My friend and I killed the Giant Spider in Warp Tower AND Recluse Chambers. Did not get assignment reward. Yes, we were both in circle when spider died. Yes we each got a hit on spider. Yes, we didn't flee from time it died until end of battle. So what are we supposed to do? I mean, once this is posted on the boards, there'll be a new assignment. Just wondering if anyone else was actually able to complete it and how did you do it? Because we're at a lost, nothing else to try. I could say more on how frustrated I am, but eh, whatever.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Any developer want to comment on this? I'm wondering what I did wrong or if it was a glitch?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Mello Lily on Feb 21, 2017 wrote:
Any developer want to comment on this? I'm wondering what I did wrong or if it was a glitch?
The Assignment specifically said "In the Hive" ( the common area where all the mobs are ) there are spider mobs in the Hive. You were in the wrong places.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 22, 2017 wrote:
The Assignment specifically said "In the Hive" ( the common area where all the mobs are ) there are spider mobs in the Hive. You were in the wrong places.
Not "Giant Spiders" though, I fought all the mobs there, even if they weren't spiders. And the ONLY places with "Giant Spiders" were in those two dungeons. Unless you want to prove me wrong. Unless it counted going to the areas connected to the hive, in which case, the assignment wasn't specific enough.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Mello Lily on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
Not "Giant Spiders" though, I fought all the mobs there, even if they weren't spiders. And the ONLY places with "Giant Spiders" were in those two dungeons. Unless you want to prove me wrong. Unless it counted going to the areas connected to the hive, in which case, the assignment wasn't specific enough.
Yet, when I did the assignment for spiders in the Hive, I got credit for the task. Maybe you misread it?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Mello Lily on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
Starting from scratch:

1) Start at bastion
2) go to Silent market
3) use the hive teleporter
4) go down the ramp behind you and past the Albino Lashers
5) Follow the path and around to the right
6) Pass the Delving Goliaths around to the left
7) you'll see giant spiders here

Voila :)

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
But no matter how you slice it, technically the Giant Spiders I fought were in the Hive.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Mello Lily on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
But no matter how you slice it, technically the Giant Spiders I fought were in the Hive.
if you killed spiders during a sigil fight, that does NOT count towards the goal, because it's not in the hive technically. I can see the argument on both sides of that statement too.