Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anybody willing to help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I am currently a level 84 Myth in Azteca. This has probably been one of the hardest worlds for me yet. As much as a bad choice as having Myth be my first class going through the game with, I don't regret it. So...uh... anybody willing to help me out a bit? If not, any advice for me as a Myth wiz?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I would go to a busy realm to quest, you will most likely find others on your same quest line that would appreciate the help as well

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
I am an 88 Myth in azteca as well and I would follow the previous suggestion of going into a full realm since you could make more friends on there that might be on the same path as you. Though time of day has always been a beast for us all. I have to say honestly that Azteca is one of those worlds that feels like it goes on forever despite according to the wikis that Khrysalis takes about 190+ quests to complete vs Azteca (170+) I sure hope that somehow I can keep my luster through it so i can finally do Mirage and catch up with everyone.