Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For a Good Myth Pet!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Hiya, I need a good myth pet. I would like (possibly) maycast heal (preferrably healing current, unicorn or fairy), myth damage/reg. damage and resist. Both of my myth pets failed at Epic so hopefully i can find someone with a good myth pet!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Hello Kayla,

I am working on the best myth pet I can, at the moment I have several bronze golems at adult with variety of talents, and several moose with variety of talents. The slate they have is fairly well-known by me, I've kept fairly detailed records.
The list of talents I've had manifest in the selection of these: spell-proof, myth dealer, myth giver, unicorn, myth sniper, mythic fuel. I'm willing to help a myth out. I'm on most Fridays and Saturdays in the evening central time.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2016
Hello all,
Kayla it just really depends on what you are looking for in your pet: let it fit your playing style. Stephen pretty much nailed it with the valuable myth talents. I am also looking for a good myth pet, and I was wondering if you would like to hatch one of your moose or golems with me Stephen... I've got a golden ram I really want to improve upon. LEt me know!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Okay, I'll see about that. I'm usually on after 4:00 pm (western time) and on most Sundays and Saturdays.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I have a Mega Superstitious Scorpion (Gives mythspear card) that has Spell Proof and Defy, along with Myth Dealer, Pain giver, and Myth Giver.
I also have a Poised Medusa at Ultra that has Myth dealer, Pain giver, proof, defy, and Maycast Enfeeble.
Let me know if you want to hatch! I can be in the hatchery in realm troll at 5pm central starting on the 28th.
~RainbowHeart

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I'll be on all week after 6:30pm (central time) so maybe we can hatch tomorrow or Wednesday!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012