Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafted spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
A good improvement I believe would be increasing the damage for brimstone renevant if you are crafting it because what is the point of crafting something that does too little if damage when you are already In Avalon and can do a lot of damage.instead of making all spells require a high crafting level make it lower level to craft but have the same difficulty to craft it.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Npnswag on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
A good improvement I believe would be increasing the damage for brimstone renevant if you are crafting it because what is the point of crafting something that does too little if damage when you are already In Avalon and can do a lot of damage.instead of making all spells require a high crafting level make it lower level to craft but have the same difficulty to craft it.
No that's honestly a bad idea imo, If this was done for brimstone then it would have to be done for all schools but either way adding more damage isn't something that is needed just because you "crafted it".

This is mostly to try keep pvp balanced, not to where low lvl spells are so strong that there is no need for higher pip ones, like people already don't pack woolly mammoth because of winter moon, if winter moon got even more damage because you " crafted it" woolly mammoth imo has no need to be in the game maybe besides just being used for pvp or seeing how cool he looks.

Just my opinion really.