Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WAY to much stunning with Miriam

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Fighting Miriam is a bit ridiculous, I was in battle, and she went first, she casted a myth banshee that stunned, her minion (Yakhal Ice Keeper) casted freeze (so the stun shield was gone).

Second round her minion freezes again. Third round, she casts Medusa, I blocked Medusa's stun but still, that is WAY to much stunning.

I did not get to successfully cast a spell until the fourth round. This also happened again later in the duel, I managed to win, but that is still way to much!! Maybe she should be given a different minion, or take the stun out of the minion.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
If after all of those stun attempts you still managed to pull out the win, then it wasn't too much. I found that carrying 2 stun blocks in my 20 card deck at all times was useful, seems like a lot of stunning was going on in mirage. When going vs. myth, ice or fire bosses, I'd double it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Blaze03554 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
Fighting Miriam is a bit ridiculous, I was in battle, and she went first, she casted a myth banshee that stunned, her minion (Yakhal Ice Keeper) casted freeze (so the stun shield was gone).

Second round her minion freezes again. Third round, she casts Medusa, I blocked Medusa's stun but still, that is WAY to much stunning.

I did not get to successfully cast a spell until the fourth round. This also happened again later in the duel, I managed to win, but that is still way to much!! Maybe she should be given a different minion, or take the stun out of the minion.
yeah, i can understand this~ i carry 4 stun blocks for any myth/ice/storm/fire boss fights, but miriam got to go first and she/the minion stunned me 6 times before i was able to cast anything.

yes, it was annoying. they had me down to 750 health by the time i killed the boss, but i then criticaled on 2 back-to-back heals and lived long enough to kill the minion too.

that said, it brought back to mind my early days in celestia: my poor wizard was often chain-stunned to death before he ever had the chance to cast, even with stun block, and it drove me batty. but i suppose we survived that, and we'll survive this too.

-von

Defender
May 02, 2015
Blaze03554 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:

That entire dungeon is the worst in Mirage in terms of Stun. It's absurd.

Buy I agree, too much stunning.

I've posted a solution before: Inherent stun, like inherent pip chance, from levels 50 to 90 for pve only. Max base of 40%.