Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is the next member buyback training point?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Just wondering if anyone had a rough idea of when the next buy back is or if it is still in game.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
KI usually does it on Special Occasions, such as Their Birthday every year I'm pretty sure it is done

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
How do you do the buy back?

I wanted to but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Last one I know of was around Thanksgiving, by the way.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
SparkleTude on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:

You can purchase your training points from Mr. Lincoln in Golem Tower Court in Wizard City.

I'm also awaiting Double Gardening and Pet Training Bonuses..

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
It's done a few times a year, it's mostly done around the most important events.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
You talk to the bird guy in Golem court to do the buy back.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
SparkleTude on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:

You're right, they just ran this promo so last month it'll probably be about 4 or 5 months until the next one. I've lost track of the member rewards rotation. Double Daily Assignments is on right now, so we'll have to at least go through Free PvP Tournaments, Double Gardening XP, and Double Pet XP before free training point buyback comes again.

They're usually spaced out about a month apart so that there's minimal chance of overlap for someone who bought a one month membership at the beginning of one promo to be able to catch the next.

As for the buyback, you just do what you do normally. Go to Mr. Lincoln and buy them back. He just doesn't charge you any Crowns during the promo. You can do it as many times as you like. When the promo was on, I did it twice for each wizard. Once so that I could go buy all of the Moon spells to get the Master of Shapes badge, and then again to get rid of all of the Moon spells so that I could go back around and get all the spells I really wanted.