Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible glitch in Upper Halls

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Every time I enter in upper halls, when encountered with the first mob of monsters, it drags you in and not just me, but anyone who goes there first. My first several times I went in there thinking I would have to battle these guys, but that is not the case. People in my team would always tell me this battle is not required and they would simply walk around the battle like nothing and continue on the quest dialogue. Believe or not, it seems to be true as usually when I don't go first, someone else gets dragged in, but I could walk around without getting dragged in the battle and continue on the quest. What bothers me sometimes is that I would have to flee and come back to continue on the quest. I don't know if this has been asked before, but I am asking for myself. Basically saying,is this a glitch or not and that the people who says its not mandatory are wrong.

Alejandro

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
reyes107 on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Every time I enter in upper halls, when encountered with the first mob of monsters, it drags you in and not just me, but anyone who goes there first. My first several times I went in there thinking I would have to battle these guys, but that is not the case. People in my team would always tell me this battle is not required and they would simply walk around the battle like nothing and continue on the quest dialogue. Believe or not, it seems to be true as usually when I don't go first, someone else gets dragged in, but I could walk around without getting dragged in the battle and continue on the quest. What bothers me sometimes is that I would have to flee and come back to continue on the quest. I don't know if this has been asked before, but I am asking for myself. Basically saying,is this a glitch or not and that the people who says its not mandatory are wrong.

Alejandro
No one got anything to say?

Alejandro

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Its been that way since it was released. Most will have one person enter while they walk around, then the person in the battle flees and recalls.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
No, this is not a glitch. One person is supposed to get pulled, the others run around, and after everyone runs around, the person in the battle flees. You will not get pulled in from afar a second time. The only battles that are required are the ones with the swinging knives after them, and Shane at the end. The second mob battle after akhtang doesn't pull anyone if you hug the wall to the left.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Oh ok I get it now. Thx for the replies.

Alejandro