Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Notification of Gardening Harvest or Needs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Can we have a Gardening Harvest or Needs Notification while we are busy in Questing. So we know we need to go home to take care of our plants. A warning time to Harvest or Needs for the plants.

Would be great to have a Gardening Notify.

Greetings Armand
ArlenSpiritCatcher

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
ArmandSecret on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
Can we have a Gardening Harvest or Needs Notification while we are busy in Questing. So we know we need to go home to take care of our plants. A warning time to Harvest or Needs for the plants.

Would be great to have a Gardening Notify.

Greetings Armand
ArlenSpiritCatcher
That's actually not a bad idea, a notification somewhere on the screen would be nifty, but some may find this annoying, so with this introduction should probably come an option to toggle it on or off.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I like the idea, but I always make it a point to check them at the start of my session and once more before I log out. So what would be critical if during your questing that requires you to set a point and use mana and jump home to harvest I ask?

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
That would be nice, but it's best just to check your house less often. Your plants won't wilt unless you visit your house to plants in need and don't tend to them.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Andhanni on Nov 27, 2016 wrote:
I like the idea, but I always make it a point to check them at the start of my session and once more before I log out. So what would be critical if during your questing that requires you to set a point and use mana and jump home to harvest I ask?
If you are not in a fight or waiting for team up you can always port to your home garden then exit out and when the character screen comes up click Play and not Quit. This takes you to where you where before you went to your castle

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The main problem with this is that plants don't get needs until you visit your house so there's nothing to notify you about unless you've already visited them.