Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i'm confused

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
so I have gotten into ds and I have to go though three portals in order to get to a tree that tells me to go all around to find a staff that really doesn't help much and I have to go into different places to find things to ride this dragon/drake then I must read books to learn more about dragons and defeat tons of things to simply ride a dragon up to Malistaire's lair and fight him in an incredibly long battle and suddenly after I've given him a thurough beating the master of all evil is suddenly reformed and reunited with his ghost hippie looking wife

right?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
In a nutshell, yes.

The first arc is the simplest of the three yet possibly also the longest current one in terms of how long Malistaire appears within our wizard's journeys from levels 1 to 100.

You seem to have the jist of it though. Dragonspyre's storyline anyway.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
malvintheworldguy5... on Oct 31, 2016 wrote:
so I have gotten into ds and I have to go though three portals in order to get to a tree that tells me to go all around to find a staff that really doesn't help much and I have to go into different places to find things to ride this dragon/drake then I must read books to learn more about dragons and defeat tons of things to simply ride a dragon up to Malistaire's lair and fight him in an incredibly long battle and suddenly after I've given him a thurough beating the master of all evil is suddenly reformed and reunited with his ghost hippie looking wife

right?
Lol...

"Ghost Hippie Looking Wife"