Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Member Benefits Chests are standard, not Birthday?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
It's been observed on Wizard101 Central that non-members have been receiving different, Birthday-Related, rewards this past week, but members, seeing as we have the All-Members-Benefits-On rewards right now are receiving the standard statues, rental mounts and pets rather than the fun new housing items everyone else has been getting.

This seems an unfair negative effect of being a member at this time, doesn't it? I would have loved to get a Birthday Cake or Celebration Banner instead of another 15-Day mount that I may or may not ever ride.

Thanks for looking into this for the members at large!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Halloween Chick on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
It's been observed on Wizard101 Central that non-members have been receiving different, Birthday-Related, rewards this past week, but members, seeing as we have the All-Members-Benefits-On rewards right now are receiving the standard statues, rental mounts and pets rather than the fun new housing items everyone else has been getting.

This seems an unfair negative effect of being a member at this time, doesn't it? I would have loved to get a Birthday Cake or Celebration Banner instead of another 15-Day mount that I may or may not ever ride.

Thanks for looking into this for the members at large!

As a non-member I think I've received an Armor-Piercer star opal, a 7-day Swift Gryphon and a Birthday Gala Gazebo since the birthday celebrations began. I've no clue why I got the gazebo, or where to put it, but this certainly sounds weird that members aren't getting those rewards.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
from what I have actually gotten, rental mounts when the rewards are on, are 15 day mounts instead of 7, so while the item isnt doubled, the time permitted is doubled. Perhaps your mount did that too?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
The issue here is that we're running two events (well actually several events) simultaneously.

1- Member Daily Rewards Bonus (Please remember it's not "Double Daily Rewards" per this thread)
2- Birthday Event

Once we remove the Daily Rewards Bonus on Saturday (9/10), you'll start to see the influence of the Birthday Event on the Daily Rewards (because that event will remain in game).