Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foe of foes error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I'm trying to do the Foe of Foes quest, but when I walk up to the crystal stand it won't let me place the crystal. Could you please help?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Please, it's one of the quests in the main storyline; I can't move on without placing the crystal.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can contact support. Have you tried getting a friend to use it to summon the Sea Lord and then fight it? Also are you sure you are at the correct stand?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'd try submitting a help request to the Wizard101 Support team. I'm not entirely sure as to what would be causing this problem.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
First, I'm going to ask if you're standing next to the correct crystal. (I know, I know.... But when trouble-shooting we always suggest the simplest fixes, first. So just make sure that you're in the right place. )

Next, have you tried logging out, then logging back in and going up to the crystal? Sometimes the game glitches and we can't activate a sigil, but logging out briefly seems to help reset something. Since it's been a couple of days, go on back and give it another try.

While you're there, try walking around the crystal stand until your 'X' option pops up. Try switching realms. If you still can't activate the crystal, you may need to send a ticket to support. They'll get you back on track.

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Thanks for the advice; every day I've been testing the crystal stand. Yesterday it randomly let me place the crystal and I got to fight the sea lord. Thanks!