Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to Restart a World?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2019
Hi!

This is my first post on the forums, and I really want to throw an idea out there.

First, I wanted to say that I enjoy reading the storyline, so I sometimes want to relive particular worlds on the same wizard. In the past, I regret not thoroughly reading the storyline and dialogues. Usually, it's because I feel rushed to do so.

Of course, I can always make a new wizard, but it will take so much time to reach that world of interest. For example, I enjoyed Khrysalis and Celestia very much. I know that an elixir was recently released to skip the Celestia storyline (and I assume more worlds can be skipped in future developments), so why not make elixirs that allow the wizard to go through the storyline in a specific world again? It doesn't have to grant experience, and would it be possible to make sure the elixir wouldn't mess with the wizard's current progress?

Besides making a new wizard, is there already a way to revisit the storyline?

To each their own, but I would be so happy if I can replay Khrysalis or Celestia. It was beautiful seeing one of the worlds change as I advanced and I could read some lore that I missed.