Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Buff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2014
So I’ve seen multiple threads talking about this. In regards to both Myth’s lack of heal/protection and excelling with minions.
Pets are a thing sure, but that applies to all schools.
Sprite is a thing sure, but that applies to all schools.
Minions apply to all schools but yet Myth doesn’t excel at it for some reason, unless you go and consider monstroegy but I to me that isn’t really a school related change and it’s just extra time consuming.

If Myth has to do that or use treasure cards that just doesn’t seem fair tbh. Sure there is sacrificing a minion but it only does so much when there is only one minion allowed at a time.
In my honest opinion a school should excel in a category but Myth doesn’t excel in the category they are given for some odd reason.

Life - Excels at Healing. (Legit THE heal school, would be nice for this school to have more damaging spells though.)
Ice - Excels at Defence (Shields, Armour, Stun plus even has overtime damage and highest base health)
Storm - Excels at High Damage but at the cost of low accuracy.
Death - Excels at Life Stealing (but also has overtime damage)
Balance - Excels at using all school spells and doing all school damage and having blades that can benefit all schools and even shields, can make for a great support and attacker at the same time.
Fire - Excels at Overtime damage (although arguably Fire is in a similar boat to Myth as Ice and Death can arguably do the same level of overtime damage so Fire should do more damage overtime and maybe less first hit damage and maybe even have more accuracy decrees spells like Krampus.) (might make a suggestion thread about this school as well in the future.)
Myth - Suppose to excel at Minion summoning but clearly doesn’t as all schools can summon minions and some of those minions are arguably better than Myths. Sure Myth has some spells that can stun or do good damage but the point of those is to use them as the Minions attack, your suppose to be like a summoner but clearly Myth isn’t doing what they are suppose to be doing

As such I am here to suggest seven new spells that will make Myth viable and excel at what they are suppose to be excelling at.
Pterodactyl - 4 Pips + School Pip - 95% accuracy - Deal 500 Damage +200 for each minion that you control. Remove all targets positives if you control a minion. (Includes both Blades and Shields).
Brontosaurus - 5 Pips + School Pip - 90% accuracy - Gain health equal to all minions health including your enemies, gain a 20% Myth Piercing to self and stun all enemies for one round.
The Great Sphinx - 7 Pips - 90% accuracy - Deals 700 damage to all enemies and grants all other allies 20% Piercing charm and then Applies a consistent charm to self that grants you 400 armour every round as long as you control a minion.
Barrage of Puppets - 1 Pip + School Pip - 100% accuracy - Summon 3 Puppet Minions until your full on allies. Krock’s of Retribution - 3 Pips + School Pip - 80% accuracy - Summon 1 Fire Krock Minion, 1 ice Krock Minion and 1 Storm Krock Minion until your full on allies.
Fairy’s Obligation - 2 Pips + School Pip - Deal 300 damage to each enemy and summon a Life and Dark Fairy Minion.
Open Surroundings - 2 Pips - 100% accuracy - Apply a 10% damage decrees to all enemies and an 100% damage increase to all minions you control.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2014
I’ll also be adding the Loadout for the Minions later.
(Basically the Spells each one can use.)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would love for Minions to be able to used more in general and by Myth.

Myth is also good at "Piercing" aka, the Pierce stat, removing shields, weaknesses and blasting through any sort of damage mitigation. It's supposed to be weak to healing as it's only counter.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Being able to have 2 monstrology minions is massive for Myth. A solo can fill the entire battle circle with regular minion and 2 monstrology minions!

Personally I'd love to see Myth get another shield breaker spell like Minotaur and old Orthrus. A high level minion would be great too.