Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Cyclops needs major updates

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I made my Life Cyclops t5 to learn it has hardly any hits and hardly any good heals. What good is it?

My biggest hit does 100. I couldn't even help kill a rat. Other hits do 25 damage. And a 75/dot spell? An aoe that does less than the ice fairy!? (ice fairy also needs major updates). I can't even get the pips to do the aoe.

It has other spells (like Turn the Tables) that require a condition I can only guess as to what it is. Take 1 dot off a teammate then push all? All? So that is only really good if enemy uses aoe dot?

It has a spell called Battle Cry, similar to the Life Drake spell, Harvest Spirit. Except Battle Cry does no damage and the team gets a +50 blade when targeted enemy dies, as opposed to a +100 blade the Harvest gives, (and Harvest does 150 damage too). It matters not that this is 1 pip to cast. It's a waste of 1 pip.

And the heals. Haven't gotten to try Semi-Charmed Sprite yet. It's too many pips to do a heal that's a dot. Nurture is OK but only 25 heal has the enemy predicting it at times, thus re-killing the revived. How about make it so teammate can't die for 1 round? This is actually it's best spell, maybe.
Stand Fast - Haven't gotten to try it because it's 4 pips.
And then, there's the unicorn heal. I used it a few times. It's not good. 4 pips to cast 50 hp on all? Every other form does more damage than my heals heal. This unicorn isn't so Glorious after all. Possibly the worst spell here. It's actually hard to say which spell is the worst here. They are (mostly) all so bad.

Please take a long look into this and make major updates. Please.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Life cyclops is meant to be support, so that explains the weak hits but I do agree the heals should be better, I think
Ice fairy and fire mino need an update more :)

Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
stemogstel on Dec 9, 2022 wrote:
I made my Life Cyclops t5 to learn it has hardly any hits and hardly any good heals. What good is it?

My biggest hit does 100. I couldn't even help kill a rat. Other hits do 25 damage. And a 75/dot spell? An aoe that does less than the ice fairy!? (ice fairy also needs major updates). I can't even get the pips to do the aoe.

It has other spells (like Turn the Tables) that require a condition I can only guess as to what it is. Take 1 dot off a teammate then push all? All? So that is only really good if enemy uses aoe dot?

It has a spell called Battle Cry, similar to the Life Drake spell, Harvest Spirit. Except Battle Cry does no damage and the team gets a +50 blade when targeted enemy dies, as opposed to a +100 blade the Harvest gives, (and Harvest does 150 damage too). It matters not that this is 1 pip to cast. It's a waste of 1 pip.

And the heals. Haven't gotten to try Semi-Charmed Sprite yet. It's too many pips to do a heal that's a dot. Nurture is OK but only 25 heal has the enemy predicting it at times, thus re-killing the revived. How about make it so teammate can't die for 1 round? This is actually it's best spell, maybe.
Stand Fast - Haven't gotten to try it because it's 4 pips.
And then, there's the unicorn heal. I used it a few times. It's not good. 4 pips to cast 50 hp on all? Every other form does more damage than my heals heal. This unicorn isn't so Glorious after all. Possibly the worst spell here. It's actually hard to say which spell is the worst here. They are (mostly) all so bad.

Please take a long look into this and make major updates. Please.
I feel your frustration. He's definitely not one of the best possible forms.
There's a few forms that I think might need to be relooked at in the future, which are underpowered.
Like Ice Fairy perhaps as you said.
Although, it has to be very delicate changes, to not make things unbalanced.