Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Related Feature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2021
Hey Wizards!

(I am new to the Forum so hopefully I am putting this in the right place.)-

This morning I was questing in Wintertusk. I recently got very into crafting, and took a look at some recipes offered in Vestrilund. As many of you crafters know, there are many merchants who offer recipes in each world. In some instances, there are more than one available that offer. As the kingisile team has been bringing new features to the game, an idea dawned on me.

I think it would be a very useful thing to be able to "bookmark" or "favorite" in a sense different recipe merchants in worlds. While recipe venders are already marked on the map, one might not remember which vender sells the recipes the player is considering, or which sub-instance the vender is located in. Perhaps if we could favorite such venders, it would make things really convenient if we ever want to go back to one and buy a recipe from them. Maybe a star on the map attached to the crafting icon or something, and a little page with a list of our favorite venders and where they are located in the Game. :)

What are your thoughts on the idea, everyone?

Defender
May 22, 2012
That is a great idea and one I would love to see.

Realistically though I would get yourself a notepad to jot things down like that.