Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why isn't there a Balance Ancient Primordial tree?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hello. I'm jumping a bit ahead of where I actually am in the story, but why isn't there a Balance Ancient Primordial tree when there is one for all 6 of the other schools of magic AND the Astral schools? You know when Grandmother Raven goes insane and you have to get the Ancient Primordial trees to sing the titanic lullaby to put the Storm Titan back to sleep? Well as a Balance main, no Primordial Balance tree kind of hurts my feelings and makes me feel left out. And the trees are beautiful too! Now I know I skipped ahead a bit and may have missed something, and that Balance was created by Alhazred or something like that(correct me if I'm wrong), but Balance is a major school and shouldn't be left out, especially when the Astral schools are included. Unless of course, Bartley is sort of the Balance Primordial tree? He does call himself a third harmonizing force. Is it Bartley? (And no, I didn't forget about Niles the Balance tree in Krokotopia).

Survivor
Jun 22, 2014
Hi there! So from what I remember, because Balance is a relatively new school of Magic, it probably wasn't around when the primordial trees were created (which I believe is supposed to be near the beginning of the creation of the Spiral/First World), so that is probably why there isn't a balance tree in Empyrea. Astral magic is also supposed to be much older than Balance, if not as old as the other schools of magic, so that is why there are trees for the Astral schools.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2020
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Sep 17, 2022 wrote:
Hello. I'm jumping a bit ahead of where I actually am in the story, but why isn't there a Balance Ancient Primordial tree when there is one for all 6 of the other schools of magic AND the Astral schools? You know when Grandmother Raven goes insane and you have to get the Ancient Primordial trees to sing the titanic lullaby to put the Storm Titan back to sleep? Well as a Balance main, no Primordial Balance tree kind of hurts my feelings and makes me feel left out. And the trees are beautiful too! Now I know I skipped ahead a bit and may have missed something, and that Balance was created by Alhazred or something like that(correct me if I'm wrong), but Balance is a major school and shouldn't be left out, especially when the Astral schools are included. Unless of course, Bartley is sort of the Balance Primordial tree? He does call himself a third harmonizing force. Is it Bartley? (And no, I didn't forget about Niles the Balance tree in Krokotopia).

Balance is the sum of all elements put together into one, it is the epicenter of drawing much its power from the already existing worlds. Balance is the law, the scale of Judgement, unique in its entirety. Although placed into a sub category school lead by Professor Alhazred,he is not its founder nor creator, it is a major part of the spiral. Since Grandfather spider was shown to be a and I could only assume Grand Mother raven is probably leaving Bartley as . We could even add into the mix since their all celestial Primordial beings.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Ah but balance is also a mix of all schools into one, so perhaps the reason is because there is fragments of balance in each tree? At least that's my theory