Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is wizard city hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2022
hey i wanted to ask um is wizard city hard i mean the last boss is lord nightshade or lord nightside either way theres sunken city which i guess it could be hard

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Lord Nightshade isn't that hard if you have a good deck set up. Just remember to blade and trap if you have blades and traps, and you should be fine.

As for Sunken City - that is a little more challenging. It has been made a lot easier over the years. The mobs used to pull you off the sidewalk there, and they no longer do that. I would still go through with a group of like leveled individuals, or wait until you're in your 30's to solo it as there is one tower in particular that's a gauntlet that's a bit challenging for lower levels to complete if you do it by yourself. It is possible to solo if you're a higher level, I've done it on several of my characters - and Life wizards are required to do Sunken City for a school quest, which I think happens around level 35 or so.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
Wizard city's first few quests are a walk in the park but they will get harder as the game goes on.