Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clothing Improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2021
Hi there,

I've been playing Wizard101 since release. I have seen a comeback of the popular insignia clothing crown items that have represent what used to be Astral, Master's, and Royal gear. I know that not all of the gear with these symbols are back into the game. I was wondering if they were going to add more sometime in the near future.

Also on a side note, I would like to know if there are going to be more spots available to farm such gear.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
I think we need better looking gear period. The current gear sets we have in-game right now have been overused for years with the exception of recent world gear.

It's so hard to see someone with a unique stitch these days because the lack of diversity in good-looking gear appearances. If wizards like school engraved gear sets then release new school inspired sets.

I know we got some new PvP/Beastmoon gear stitches with the update but for wizards who don't participate in those activities, they're stuck with what they can get from drops and packs lol. Not to mention, getting those appearances is very time consuming due to reagents.

Poof