Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

easter drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
anyone had any luck with getting the bunny suit as a drop this easter holiday ? have been farming lord nightshade and jade oni, but nothing has dropped except easter wands and pet eggs.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
michael ogrehunter on May 22, 2022 wrote:
anyone had any luck with getting the bunny suit as a drop this easter holiday ? have been farming lord nightshade and jade oni, but nothing has dropped except easter wands and pet eggs.
Me and my friend farm Jade Oni every Easter, Christmas(and in July), Halloween, St Patrick's etc etc and we found this Easter the drops for everything were very low compared to normal. We barely got any easter wands and pets when usually we would have tons each for our time spent. We even tried for the bunny mount on our level 40 something wizards and had no luck either.

We were both highly disappointed having held our wizards back for nearly a year specifically for the Bunny mount. however it became obvious with the lack of wands and pet drops, it had sadly been made so low you had practically zero chance.

As far as the Bunny Suit goes I don't think it drops in the first arc. The only place I know of is Mirror Lake but likely other higher world end dungeons too.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Thanks for the reply. Just the kinda info was lookin for. I was assuming lord nightshade and jade oni were only ones to drop, going by the information provided on wiki. Now will have to wait another year to go after the bunny suit again. Is the only holiday suit that haven't got yet. Appreciate the help.