Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Attention new wizards: Wizard101 decorum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
I am sure that you understand that this games requires good behavior and language; however, there is one type of behavior that is unacceptable. I have had two incidents in dungeons that someone has left me or our group because they thought things weren't going as well as expected or were simply bored. If you are in a group in a dungeon, PLEASE don't just abandon us ESPECIALLY in the middle of a fight. It is uncouth and will leave you with a lasting bad reputation so that people won't want to group with you. Even if things going expectantly bad, as long as there is one person alive in the dungeon, you can teleport out, heal yourself and come right back. So please do NOT abandon anyone or any group that you are adventuring with especially in a dungeon. If for some reason that you need to leave, and yes, I do understand that emergencies come up, at least let us know in chat that you are bailing on us. After all, it is the polite thing to do!!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
sandytaxman1002 on May 18, 2022 wrote:
I am sure that you understand that this games requires good behavior and language; however, there is one type of behavior that is unacceptable. I have had two incidents in dungeons that someone has left me or our group because they thought things weren't going as well as expected or were simply bored. If you are in a group in a dungeon, PLEASE don't just abandon us ESPECIALLY in the middle of a fight. It is uncouth and will leave you with a lasting bad reputation so that people won't want to group with you. Even if things going expectantly bad, as long as there is one person alive in the dungeon, you can teleport out, heal yourself and come right back. So please do NOT abandon anyone or any group that you are adventuring with especially in a dungeon. If for some reason that you need to leave, and yes, I do understand that emergencies come up, at least let us know in chat that you are bailing on us. After all, it is the polite thing to do!!
I completely agree, if you are adventuring with someone or even just decide to Team up, make sure you have set time aside, I've also experience a few people disappear while in the middle of a dungeon. Like you said, totally understand things come up.

Common courtesy is all we ask. Thank you!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
While doing Spiral Scene team-up, I joined the fight, went to change the screen resolution (size) and the game crashed. Let these incidents give us the opportunity to practice tolerance and give the benefit of the doubt, and not get upset at our fellow player, with the hope that it won't happen too often.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
yes, crashes sadly do happen. Emergencies do happen. However, I have seen players mid way through a dungeon just stand their and let the rest of the group do the hard lifting. However, I do understand that crashes and emergencies happen. I am only asking that at least try to send a tell to warn players that you need to leave if you can.