Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Classic PVP mode

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
A lot of people don't like all of the new PVP rules and changes. Why doesn't KI maybe introduce a classic PVP mode with rules identical to first age? The badges could say, for example, "Classic PVP Warlord".

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I don't mind this idea. Also, I think rank by schools may be an interesting option (Ice Warlord, Fire Warlord, Storm Warlord, etc). There could also be an option for elemental and spirit schools (Elemental/Spirit Warlord). Then, in all school rank, you could have your (Ultimate) Warlord badge(s). I think more game modes may give players that want to pvp a way to choose who they fight.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I've been asking for a mid-4th age mode, from right before the changes put in place for 5th age were introduced. First age pvp with a few fixes like stun blocks would also be fun. I think the problem is that so many players have quit in the past few years that KI is unable to offer pvp at most levels much less different styles. I bet if they did offer some kind of throwback format that it would be way more popular than this 5th age style.