Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems with Baane

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
So I am questing in Empyrea on 2 wizards. Both were on their last xp bar so I looked up on the wiki to see if doing the Zanadu dungeon 'Runoff Drain' will level them. According to the wiki it would not because the quest gives the 532197xp after we walk out and talk to Khan. Well I defeat Baane (whom btw cannot be typed in the game! That needs to be fixed too.) wearing fighting gear when lo-and-behold both wizards are slapped with 144,810xp (plus the xp from the battle) and both wizards leveled up with me not in control if it happening. I did not want to level up like this.

The wiki shows the correct information if we were to take a picture of the quest log. But the wiki does not show defeating Baane would result in so much xp. I did not see this information in the questbook either. Is there a reason mysterious xp is given from a single boss with no mention of it anywhere? Or is this an oversight by the game and going to be looked at?

Now I'll have to question the wiki info going further unless someone in-the-know can give an explanation.