Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology suggestion: Expanded Bread Crumbs for House Guests

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I've been thinking recently about how collectors of House Guests like myself could get more expression out of what we have obtained. I would like to make a suggestion; an expansion to the functionality of Pet Bread Crumbs that will allow a wider range of movements and interactions.

The concept is simple; when a House Guest is assigned to a Pet Bread Crumb, additional options will be added to the "Behaviours" sidebar. In this sidebar, there would b additional options for "Talk" (A monster's talking animation), "Hurt" (the animation a monster plays when they are hit by a spell), and "Attack" (A monster's Natural Attack animation, complete with any particles or effects) The existing sidebar would also be adjusted to properly match the animation that will play. (Currently "Happy" is the casting animation and "Sad" is the defeat animation. I envision these being adjusted to things like "Cast a Spell" and "Defeat.") Boxes would be blacked out if the House Guests doesn't have that particular animation.

Secondly, I'm imagining an additional add-on that will adjust additional details. I'm thinking of an option to enable a House Guest's animation to play on repeat (because currently there isn't any), with a box where you fill in the maximum and minimum time in between animations. There could also be a slider that controls how fast you want the House Guest to move between one Bread Crumb and the next.

I'm thinking this would be an addition that would expand what house decorators are capable of. I'd love to see something like this in the game, so that greater designs can be made with more life added to our creations.