Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crical hit on minions issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Hi guys idk if you have noticed that its so easy to clean minions in 1v1 unless they use a minion that cost 5pips and have over 800HP.
But the main problem is that 3 pip minion are easy to kill with a wand hit even if u crit a shadow hit and i think its a problem that your opponent can clean minions not using pips while you used yours to summon it.

I think that a solution for this problem is to give block stats to your minions at least so it does not double the dmg like it usually does because a n aoe drain for example is really strong vs a minion and that makes no sense

Survivor
Mar 11, 2016
AaronSombra on Nov 20, 2021 wrote:
Hi guys idk if you have noticed that its so easy to clean minions in 1v1 unless they use a minion that cost 5pips and have over 800HP.
But the main problem is that 3 pip minion are easy to kill with a wand hit even if u crit a shadow hit and i think its a problem that your opponent can clean minions not using pips while you used yours to summon it.

I think that a solution for this problem is to give block stats to your minions at least so it does not double the dmg like it usually does because a n aoe drain for example is really strong vs a minion and that makes no sense
Yeah, this is a problem. A lot of the rank 3 spells and such any odd rank spell, have the issue that they take the extra power pip instead of just 3 pips or 5 or whatever at higher levels too.